We love our church family! Even more, we love to be together. Small Groups are an opportunity for us to gather to discuss this weeks sermon, enjoy some time together, tell stories, encourage one another and sometimes just hang out with friends.
Small Groups begin in September and run through May.
If you would like to get involved in one of our groups please sign up in August or simply send us an email asking to be placed in one. One of our group leaders will get back with you.
Here are our Small Group options for 2017-2018.
- Seniors & Empty Nesters – Leader – Malsom
- Adult Group (kids & teens welcome) – Leaders – Allred/Cain
- Adult Group (kids & teens welcome) – Leader – Tyler
- Single adult women – Leader – Cunningham
- Young Adults (seniors in HS – 28 years old) – Leader – Coccia
Email Mike Coccia at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or are interested in joining a group.